LizzLoves is a blog for everyone, but especially for women who want to be empowered, inspired, informed…or, shoot, who just want a smile. Tune in here for posts that highlight good moments, mujeres, and movements. Keepin’ it positive…and always moving toward growth. Spreadin’ love and sisterhood!
- RT @splcenter: Japanese-Americans Imprisoned For Ethnicity Speak Out In Defense Of Muslims huffingtonpost.com/entry/japanese… by @JessicaProis and @ki… 2 years ago
- RT @splcenter: Stop playing defense on hate crimes; studies show influencers & communities can delegitimize violence https://t.co/YMpqrJlyd… 2 years ago
- RT @Latina: A Hijab-Wearing TV Anchor Just Made Canadian History: latin.as/2gxSVEc 👏🏽 https://t.co/TvIV1MyXO2 2 years ago
- RT @TEDxWomen: “Feminism is not a rulebook, but a discussion, a conversation, a process.” - Tavi Gevinson @TEDxTeen #fem2 2 years ago
- I heart @_carolrossetti_ Read more about her awesome pro-woman art here: tinyurl.com/pppxvwn #Brazil #artist 3 years ago
american indian baby beach black Black Artemis bob marley books breast cancer business women change.org cindy blackman clothing Conscious Women Rock the Page construction cooking dance daughters developing countries diane savino diversity drums education Facebook fashion Fashion Week feminism fitness franklybaby gender equality gender identity girls green healing health HGTV hip-hop history holiday home improvement instruments jazz Julia Bluhm Laila Ali leaders leadership marriage equality music native american newborn new york New York Times nontraditional employment for women NPR onesie PBS plus-size pregnancy reading ReDress NYC rock school Seventeen sheila e Sofia Quintero spiritual STEM teachers TED ulali video Willie Mae Rock Camp for Girls woman women yoga youth